But something kind of amazing happened today and I just couldn't resist. Noa has never been able to pull herself to standing without the help of another person... until today! I put her down for a nap - and after about 20 minutes I heard a sound that I didn't recognize so I went in to check on her and there she was... standing! After a brief celebration, I put her down again and watched as she pulled herself up lickity-split as if she'd been doing it for months.
I thought she might do it again when we put her down for bed but no dice, until Ben turned on her favorite toy (the zazee pen, basically it's like an electric toothbrush with a rubber toy on top). She sat up so fast that she was already sitting by the time I got the camera going.
We can't help but think of it as a sign that Noa is ready for the next big thing...
1 comment:
awesome...just awesome!
Post a Comment