Here is some video of Noa walking - I know there are some of you who will be amazed. It's taken a long time to get to this place, but Noa really loves to be up on her feet now. I think she gets that its a big-kid thing.
Jeni, I never thought I'd be so touched by watching a little skunk walking! Congratulations on a small giant step on your journey. Hoping the best things for Noa with the procedure. Whatever the outcome, she was so very lucky to have found you. And vice versa! b
1 comment:
Jeni,
I never thought I'd be so touched by watching a little skunk walking! Congratulations on a small giant step on your journey. Hoping the best things for Noa with the procedure. Whatever the outcome, she was so very lucky to have found you. And vice versa!
b
Post a Comment