Noa has been in a great mood since we got back to NYC. Very happy and filled with laughter. She continues to do a ton of babbling - lots of ma's and ba's and di-di-di-di's with some ja's and t's and v's thrown in for a bit of spice. He babbling is much more conversational than it's ever been - and we've just been enjoying that.
She's also more interested in the cats these days -it used to be that if one of them brushed by her she'd do her sign for "make the toy kiss me" which her response to pretty much any stuffed animal. But over the past few days she's done some petting and leaning toward the cats (well, toward Shekhina anyway).
As I said in the last post, we're trying not to read much into these things. They are all good signs - regardless of where they came from. And we continue to be grateful for all the good wishes that have come our way from all of you. Noa has so many people sending her love - and sometimes when she laughs I feel like she's just plain tickled by it all... and in light of that I'm including this video of Noa in the hot tub at the hotel. Or at least I hope I'm including it... I like it because it includes Noa's fancy hysterical laugh which really bounces off the walls in the little hot tub/greenhouse room.
No comments:
Post a Comment