Sunday, August 29, 2010

Rover is My Co-Pilot

After our great success with Rover yesterday, I just thought I'd give him a spin this morning and see if she was still attached. She did sleep with him, but when she woke up she asked for "Doggie" (a different smaller toy that she usually sleeps with).

So after breakfast I asked her if she wanted Rover and she signed some approximation of his name (it's a difficult new sign for her but she was close) and when I gave her Rover so was so excited - it was even better than block!

I swear to you, I did not put Rover on her back like that. SHE did it! She asked for piano and brought him with her and after some work flipping him about she finally discovered this solution on her her. Smarty!



3 comments:

Ginny Mahoney said...

I'm so doubly happy!!! Love the piano solution....

SSP said...

that is HILARIOUS!!! but careful - next she will be wanting a REAL dog....

jenidog said...

a real dog! yikes!