


Before we embark on a new school year at a new school, I thought I'd share some of these great photos, provided by Luz at the Jewish Guild, of Noa having fun at school.
Today we took Noa up to her new school Blythedale to do a bunch of her intake stuff. She did great and everyone at the school was impressed with out she'd grown (both physically and in terms of maturity and comfort-level) since the last time they'd seen her in the spring. I was impressed that
she took me that she had to use the potty and then even managed to use the giant grown-up potty without her kiddie seat! And she was really very patient with them checking out her legs and her eyes and all that doctory stuff. Gosh she made us all look good!
Then we took her to one of her favorite places: Wal-Mart. Yes, Wal-Mart. Well, basically she likes anyplace with shopping carts. We're looking forward to school starting on the 7th!
2 comments:
that is very cool to hear :-) do you think being away from you this summer for a little while had a strong effect on her independence? I mean, I KNOW she missed you terribly and she had dad but I am wondering if you think her needing to rely on her self even more than normal helped?? She is an amazing little girl, I am sure you know!!
thanks so much! yeah, I think the summer time away had a strong effect. She had to figure out how to do somethings differently and how to communicate without me around. And I think the traveling we did also had a big impact - she always learns new things when we travel.
Post a Comment