
Here is Noa with her new best friend, we think her name is Ari (which I think is her way of saying Dolly). Noa has had this doll for a while but didn't show much interest. A few weeks ago I starting using the doll to sing a song with Noa where we count fingers and ears and eyes. Recently she started to understand that she could do the song with us - touching our fingers, ears, etc... so I thought that might help her understand what the doll was meant to be.
Se liked doing the song with the doll, but would usually do it once with me and then push the doll away. Imagine my suprise this morning when I looked out from the kitchen and saw her sitting on the floor hugging the doll. The doll has been an almost constant companion all day. If I ask her to hug her, she hugs her. She totally seems to get it. Very cute.
1 comment:
awww...it's a girl thang!!! you just can't "teach" that I don't think...
Post a Comment