I have to tell you all that this video is already old news... but one step at a time. This is from sometime during spring break when, with absolutely no ceremony or screams, she left the bottle behind.
And I figured I ought to post this before I jump ahead to the most recent news. Noa is in one of those learning leaps that is oh-so-exciting (and exhausting) for us and this is really just the beginning. But it's also been a very busy time with Daddy starting a new job, Mommy trying to wrap up the semester at school and get things launched for Idaho in June and... sadly, the passing away of our 13-year-old cat Shekhina last weekend. People have asked me if Noa gets that Shekky is gone and to tell the truth I'm not really sure. She always seemed to think he was a giant stuff animal - every time he'd brush by her she'd make the sign for "make that toy kiss me."
More video and news coming...
No comments:
Post a Comment