Saturday, May 30, 2009

don't fence me in!

A couple more quick videos and notes before we shuffle off to Idaho. Here is a video of Noa walkin' the fence in the garden of our building. The video is a bit funky because when I shifted the orientation it got all weird. She really isn't this squat and lumpy.

Anyway, Chillin' at the fence is a new favorite activity and she is so secure on her feet now that I can actually get far enough back to take a bit of video. She likes to kick the bars - kicking is a fun, new thing overall. When you kick things they make noise. Sometimes they even rattle or fall over completely. It's really fun. We're working on getting her to walk toward us, and I think she is starting to get the idea. The other day she walked to Daddy to get a drink of water.

No comments: