Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mother and Child Reunion

Took me a few days to figure out how to post it (and I'm still not sure if it works, but if not I'll continue to work on it), but here's a video of Noa and Mommy reuniting after three big weeks apart! Daddy did the flight out to Idaho with Noa all on his own (I don't know who to be more proud of!)

Noa only slept for a few minutes on this trip, just as they were landing in Salt Lake. Nearly dozed off here and there, but she is the kid who doesn't want to miss a minute of the journey so she fought it off. By the time this video was taken (4:30pm Mountain Time), she'd been up since about 4am Eastern Time. I don't know where she finds the energy!

We actually have a number of videos of this happy dance - it went on for quite a while. And then she crashed pretty quickly. We have a video of that which I'll post later. It was a BIG day. Not only all the travel - but also meeting up with Jes at the airport in Boise.

No comments: