Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Yummy

After all the excitement of Trampolines and such, a girl needs a good meal, so here is a video of Noa feeding herself. She is doing a great job of finding the spoon and returning the spoon to the bowl (which is really the tough part). While this may seem like a simple bit of stuff after all the excitement of her other new skills... this one is particularly special for Mommy who has wondered if the time would ever come when she could sit down and have a meal with Noa that didn't involve feeding her as if she were still an infant!

With both the feeding and the potty training, Noa seems to be taking the lead. She knows she is doing something good, so she likes doing it. She also loves saying Thank You - I'll get that on video - I know I should really enjoy this moment of enjoying being polite!

By the way, as you're watching this video - you may notice the lag time between when I ask Noa to take the bite and when she actually does. You may also be able to see her sort of looking for the bowl. She really seems to be taking the time to figure out where things are.

No comments: