A lot of new stuff here: 2 posts from yesterday and 3 today!!!!
But I had to post all three of these today - I think that taken together these videos demonstrate why we're so excited about Noa's progress. The clip above includes a lot of repeating of sounds and things that sounds sort of like words. Sometimes she seems to say whole words pretty clearly, but those are rare - almost otherworldly moments, like when Jess thought Noa said "applesauce" yesterday. Or Saturday when she told Ben that she wanted to "go" clear as bell (he was pushing her around in a shopping cart - highly motivating).
In this particular video (and the one follow) when I ask Noa to say her name she says something that at the time sounded like her "yes" to me. But watching the video, I think she was trying to say "Noa" and it came out something like "oya."
I don't know that I much to say about these, except: watch them. I think they speak for themselves... pun intended.
1 comment:
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Go Noa!
and of course go Jeni and go Ben too :-)
Post a Comment