Monday, May 21, 2012
Sorting by Color
This is actually a video from last week, but I didn't get a chance to post it until now - after working with shapes, we went on to work with color blocks and sorting them into baskets that are the "same" color. In this video, I'm mostly refering the colors by name. I'd actually intended to use another video here - this one is a bit later in the process when I was using the color names more. The goal is for her to understand how the basket and the block are the same (i.e., the colors are the same). But you may be able to see in this video, Noa is mostly interested in shaking the blocks out of the basket, so getting her interested in even worrying about matching colors is the challenge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment