Did you see 60 Minutes on Sunday night? There was a story on stem cell therapies featuring Dr. Kurtzberg, the Doctor at Duke University that made Noa's Stem Cell Therapy possible. It's a great segement, you can find it here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7394380n&tag=contentBody;storyMediaBox
There are so many people out there taking advantage of parents and I have to say that I suffered greatly for years - roaming the internet and finding miracle cures that I wanted to believe, full of inspiring testimonials. It was very tempting. Luckily my desperation finally brought me to Dr. Kurtzberg and we were fortunate enough to fit into her work.
While we feel like the therapy Noa did with her had some positive impact we also have accepted the fact that we will never know for sure. And that is okay with me. We know we did everything we could in the present. We were very lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment