Today - Wednesday, Sept. 21st - at 6 1/2 years old - for the first time, Noa stood up from the floor all by herself!!!!
Why this photo? Because she was sitting on the floor and stood up to play the piano that is on the table behind her in this photo.
She was chilling out on the floor playing with her blocks, much as she is in this photo, while I was in the kitchen washing dishes when she scooched herself over to the piano reached up to play with the keys. She made this noise that she sometimes makes when she shines "more" so I asked her "more what?"
She signed and said "piano."
I asked her "do you want to stand up?"
She said "san-up" and then, before I could even get to her she started to stand up. I got there in time to spot her - just in case - but she got all the way up on her own. Yes, she did use the table to steady herself, but frankly it's not a terribly strong, stable table. She was very proud of herself, and so was I!
No comments:
Post a Comment