FINALLY - I figured out the video thing!!!!
** I has come to my attention that this video does not work on everyone's computer (despite my nearly pulling my hair out to make it work!). Unfortunately the only real solution I can figure right now is going to YouTube.com and searching "Flushing Queen." **
Okay, this is fun. You can see that we have arm rests on the potty now - so Noa can pull herself up on to the potty by herself (no step stool needed anymore). She also likes to stand on her own, and pull up her diaper and pants - and can even zip her pants. She also likes to reach back and hold Mommy's hand she flushes the toilet. But she never flushed it herself... until now.
Imagine our surprise when - having left Noa alone for a few minutes on the potty so we could pick up some toys - we hear a resounding FLUSH. We ran into the bathroom only to find this little munchkin giggling away and rocking out to the sound of the toilet bowl re-filling. As soon as it quieted, she reached back and flushed it again. That's when I got the video camera. I suspected she wasn't finished with her new game and I was right.
I can't help but think back to the days B.N. when our pride and joy was our toilet-using cat Shekhina. People always asked us if he flushed. "Lord no!" we exclaim. "If he could flush that's all he'd do all day."
No comments:
Post a Comment