The most recent delay in my postings has been due to a very sad (and we hope not too tragic) event, the complete crash of my hard drive which will tomorrow undergo the computer version of heart surgery, so keep your fingers crossed!!!
But I'm so glad to be back on the blog and able to share this great video with you all today - it's actually a couple of weeks old: Noa enjoying the heck out of the blocks that Grammy and Grampy gave her for Christmas this year.
She also likes throwing them, so I don't think we've had all 50 in the box since the New Year. As you can see she loves to shake shake shake until they are all gone and then she starts all over again. She seems to get the idea that they are somewhere near enough to find and so she'll reach and roll around to find them as best she can. It's part of a whole new level of independent play that includes pulling books off shelves and opening cabinets and pulling down baskets. Makes a mess, but it's good fun and it's great to see Noa really reaching out and finding things rather than waiting for someone to come along and give her something to do.
1 comment:
Noa is a really smart chica! I love how she shakes the box above her head! I would never think of experimenting like that. She is so pretty...but she is not allowed to get any bigger...she's making me feel old. :-(
Post a Comment