Okay, so clearly it's taking longer than I'd wished to get some of this stuff up on the blog. Truth is I've been thinking about moving the blog to another service and kept thinking that I'd move it and then add to the blog, then I played around with the design for this one... but clearly I'm not getting things done quickly so...
Here's another great Idaho video of Noa with Aunt Jane on our Idaho porch. It's a great example of how Noa likes to have (and control) conversations, and also what she does/doesn't understand and pays attention to. For example, she is clearly interested in where the doggies are. She looks on the table when she wants to make sure they are (or are not) there. But when Jane asks who has doggie, she either doesn't get the question or just isn't terribly interested in that line of conversation - though she did learn how to sign Jane's name, so she knew it.
One of the other things I really like about this video is that it's a great example of how social Noa is. She loves to interact with people. The range of what she can really converse about is somewhat limited, but that doesn't stop her. She likes to tell you that the doggie is on the table, or finished, or whatever, as long as it's an exchange of information. This has been even more the case since we've been back from Idaho. She gets out of bed and tells us "Bed is finished" and as we make our way to the bathroom she tells us she is "finished" with everything she walks past: dresser, light, door, etc.
1 comment:
Go Noa. Go Jane.
Post a Comment