Thursday, May 30, 2013
Botox Baby!
Hard to believe I'm off to Idaho tomorrow and so far behind (again) on the Noa blog. But I wanted to post this video before I left to share some of the progress we've seen in Noa since getting Botox shots in her legs last week. Yes! Botox! Apparently the Botox deadens the constant firing of the nervous system that causes Noa's legs to stay tight and "in motion" even when she appears not to be moving. You can see that she's really speeding a long here, but the biggest shift is that she's really picking up her legs which allows her to walk with a bit more control (rather than just using her tummy muscles to thrust her legs all crazy-mazy out in front of her as if she were tossing a couple of sacks of potatoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow-- you can really see in that video how much better she walks!
Post a Comment