Well, sort of.
The video isn't here, it's on YouTube. BUT it's there.
You'll have to cut and paste the link - yes, I'm sure there is a way to create a link, but I'm really truly done with trying to make it happen - and I'm pretty sure it'll be worth a few extra clicks of the mouse to get to see....
Noa's new-found independence: getting into her wheelchair by herself!
http://youtu.be/NYkhUajuc4s
Other new tricks include finding her sit n' spin and getting on and off it by herself and getting out of bed and/or off the couch by herself (luckily she got out of our bed by herself to pick up a stuff animal, she realized that she couldn't reach down to the floor by herself and woke up Daddy to help her). She also likes to have her bin of stuffed animals next to the bed so she can pick which ones she wants by herself. The ones she doesn't want, she throws at the window or, more precisely, at the blinds which makes a very funny and apparently satisfying noise.
Noa is off of school now for a couple weeks before the regular school year starts up - so I'm sure they'll be lots to report. Will I find the time to actually report it? Stay tuned to find out...
No comments:
Post a Comment